Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Healing power of Aloe Vera: the lymph that is good for health!
The healing power of Aloe: here are all its propertiesThe healing power of Aloe resides above all in his anti-inflammatory and soothing properties against the gastrointestinal mucosa. The intestine, yes you know, is in fact our "second brain": the healthier it is, the better it absorbs the micronutrients that we supply with a Proper nutrition. This results in better blood chemistry parameters and consequently in a strengthening of the immune defences.
But what other effects does Aloe gel have? Aloe is:
- Detoxifying: because it penetrates the tissues and promotes the elimination of waste toxins
- Antipyretic: thanks to its anti-inflammatory powers
- Anti-inflammatory: it manages to significantly lower the degree of inflammation of the body (especially that of a chronic nature!)
- Analgesic: curative against headaches and muscle pains
- Hemostatic: Helps stop bleeding following minor injuries
- Regenerating: starts the tissue regeneration process, both internal and external (very useful in the presence of gastric ulcers)
- Energizing: detoxifies the body ensuring a "sprint" effect
- Proteolytic and healing: stops blood loss and promotes healing
- Antipruritic: it is perfect for soothing sunburnt skin
- Moisturizing: deeply hydrates without greasing
- Bacteriostatic: prevents the proliferation of bacteria and is very useful against insect bites or other animals (such as jellyfish)
- Fungicide: excellent in shampoo and shower gel, to be used in the most crowded and at-risk environments (gyms, swimming pools)
- Anticancer properties: themore interesting look, still under approval by the scientific community