Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Healing power of Aloe Vera:the sap that is good for health!
The healing power of Aloe: here are all its propertiesThehealing power of Aloe resides above all in hisanti-inflammatory and soothing properties against the gastrointestinal mucosa. The intestine, you know, is in fact our "second brain": the healthier it is, the better it absorbs the micronutrients we provide it with aProper nutrition. This results in better blood chemistry parameters and consequently in astrengthening of the immune defenses.
But what other effects does the Aloe gel have? Aloe is::
- Detoxifying: because it penetrates the tissues and favors the elimination of waste toxins
- Antipyretic: thanks to its anti-inflammatory powers
- Anti-inflammatory: it can significantly lower the degree of inflammation of the organism, especially that of a chronic nature!!)
- Analgesic: curative against headache and muscle pain
- Hemostatic: Helps stop blood loss following minor injuries
- Regenerating: it starts the tissue regeneration process, both internal and external, very useful in the presence of gastric ulcerse)
- Energizing: detoxifies the body ensuring a "sprint" effect
- Proteolytic and healing: stops blood loss and promotes healing
- Anti-itch: perfect for soothing sunburnt skin
- Moisturizing: deeply hydrates without greasing
- Bacteriostatic: prevents the proliferation of bacteria and is very useful against the bites of insects or other animals such as jellyfishe)
- Fungicide: excellent inside shampoo and shower gel, to be used in the most crowded and risky environments in gyms, swimming poolse)
- Antitumor properties: themost interesting aspect, still under approval by the scientific community