Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Formula 2 Multivitamin
Formula 2 Multivitamin
- Discounted price
- List price
- Out of stock
Formula 2 Multivitamin: Get your fill of vitamins!
To guarantee the body the daily vitamin supply 24 hours a day, without ever suffering deficiencies,, Herbalife studied aMultivitamin complex rich in minerals and useful substances for the proper functioning of all body systems.
In order to always have a sufficient number of vitamins and mineral salts available, we should consume, according to recent studies, at least5 servings of fruit and vegetables every day, but our stressful, fast and busy lives do not always allow us to feed ourselves properly.
Here, to make up for any possible shortcomings, an excellent quality supplement comes before us, created in the Herbalife laboratories and combining the benefits of many fundamental nutritional components.
To keep body weight under control, or to reduce it, but also simply to live better, we need to make sure we feed ourselves in a simple but complete way and make use of a powerful multivitamin such asHerbalife Formula 2 to allow the body to convert sugars and fats into energy and to develop bones and muscles. Our body cannot produce the vitamins it needs on its own, which is precisely why we need to help it..
The properties of Herbalife Vitamin and Mineral Supplement::
- Consisting of 20 different vitamins and minerals that work in symbiosis to help body and mind
- With folic acid, very useful in pregnant women and for those planning a pregnancy
- With beta carotene and Vitamins C and E to massively fight free radicals and to protect cells from damage by oxidizing agents
- Vitamins help boost the immune system, bones, teeth and muscles
- Minerals help with oxygen transport, stimulate thyroid functioning and regulate the nervous systemo
How to use it:Three tablets a day, one for each meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner)
One pack contains 90 tablets.
The vitamins of Formula 2Herbalife aims at total customer satisfaction by improving their general health and stimulating them towards a healthier and more natural lifestyle. This is why he has wisely included many beneficial substances in this multivitamin complex, including:
- Vitamin A excellent for sight
- Vitamin B6 to stimulate the metabolism
- Vitamin B12 to produce the right amount of red blood cells
- Vitamin C for the immune system
- Vitamin D for the bones
- Vitamin E and beta-carotene, for the fight against free radicals
- Pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, thiamine and other components that control the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and their transformation into usable energy
- Calcium and phosphorus for the bones
- Zinc, manganese and magnesium for the immune system, muscles and nerves
- Iodine for the thyroid
- Iron to transport oxygen between cellse
- Copper for melanin
- Chromium to regulate blood sugars
- Selenium for the fight against free radicals
How the immune system works
Our immune system protects us from pathogens, viruses and bacteria and infected organisms typically from entering the body, clearly causing damage, immediate or delayed.
If a pathogen overcomes the first barrier that our body triggers, then the immune system triggers an immediate but not always suitable response.
Stress, pollution and poor nutrition are all negative components that do not support this delicate defense process. It is precisely for this reason that we must strengthen it by integrating with aun complex rich in substances such as vitamins and minerals to compensate for the weakening of the general immune system.