Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Why am I not losing weight? The 7 rules to start losing weight
7 rules to start losing weight
- Consume fewer calories than generally consumed Taking in fewer calories is certainly the first thing to do to start losing weight, but never overdo it.
- Drink more waterPoor hydration causes thewater retentionand does not allow the dissolution of fats. Therefore, it is necessary to drink at least 2 liters of water a day to promote fat metabolism and consequently weight loss.
- Consume 5-6 meals a day Increasing the number of meals from 3 to 5-6 per day allows you to burn more fat thanks to the increase in thermogenesis, i.e. the body's production of heat..
- Limit the consumption of sugarsExcessive sugar consumption is assimilated in the form of fat. Limit your consumption of sugars and take low-calorie energy drinks.
- Eat lots of vegetablesLow in calories, vegetables are rich in nutrients and give a strong sense of satiety. Ideal to consume in abundance, they satisfy by promoting weight loss.
- Exercise to lose fat and not muscleRegular physical activity with aerobic exercise helps the body burn calories and promotes weight loss.
- Avoid doing too many crunchesWorking too hard on the abs does not help to remove the belly because localized weight loss does not exist. Instead, to eliminate excess abdominal fat, the fat cells must be stimulated to mobilize fats in the blood to use them at the cellular level by the muscles and obtain energy.