Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Feeding the Brain
Food for the brainHow to recognize, therefore, the useful foods even to the most important organ of our body Here is a list of what to bring to the table, obviously within a healthy and varied diet:a:
- Green tea: thanks to the high content of polyphenols and catechins, its antioxidant power is incredible, it also prevents blood clots; best to buy it in herbal medicine to make sure it is pureo
- Fish: it has always been known that fish is an excellent ally of the brain also for memory and thanks to the numerous Omega-3 fatty acids contained in all types of fish, it is possible to prevent numerous neurodegenerative diseasesve
- Extra virgin olive oil: must never be missing on our tables, anti-inflammatory and excellent anti-cholesterol ally, protects the brain and arteries from the attack of fatsi
- Apples: better if organic, to be consumed with the whole peel, they are full of antioxidants and substances that protect against free radicals and the accumulation of fats in the bloode
- Dried fruit: the unsaturated fats contained in almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts are a panacea for our brain and lower the levels of bad cholesterol, reducing the possibility of developing arteriosclerotic plaques in our brain
- Coffee: it helps our brain to protect itself from oxidative stress, it is really a powerful antioxidant; clearly to be consumed in moderation…
- Tomatoes: long live the pasta with tomato sauce and pizza! Tomatoes are never lacking on the tables of Italians, and fortunately, in fact, it contains many vitamins, but above all lycopene, which greatly reduces the risk of stroke. Better to consume them in the form of sauces and purees, as cooking increases the absorption of these miraculous substances.e.
- Chocolate: thanks to the high content of flavonoids, it protects the brain and promotes the activity of neurons as well as passing the bad moods of the day!ta!)
What Herbalife offersHerbalife thinks of all those people who are unable to feed themselves effectively and efficiently, and who could run into serious and debilitating problems over time. Here are some interesting products offered by Herbalife:
- Herbalifeline: an incredible supplement with a remarkable supply of Omega-3 fatty acids, based on fish oil, which promotes cardiovascular functioning, and is an excellent antioxidant, useful for the brain and all cells in general
- Herbal infusion: it is not simply a tea, but it is a great source of energy that stimulates the purification of the body, the elimination of toxins and helps to maintain a healthy weight or to reach itlo