Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Slow Metabolism:Causes and Remedies
How to counteract slow metabolismThere are some very simple tricks to put in place that can help, even substantial, to dispose of a greater number of calories throughout the day.
- Don't just focus on the three main meals, but eat small snacks every 3-4 hours
- Consume at least 1,200 calories a day, otherwise the body will implement its energy saving system, further slowing down the metabolismsmo
- Feeding on lots of fish,rich in Omega-3 (increases the work of the thyroid by stimulating the metabolism)
- Constantly varying foods, including proteins, carbohydrates and fats, and also the number of calories consumed throughout the day; unfortunately the organism tends to get used to everythingto
- Keep fit with targeted exercise, especially weightlifting and jogging
- Use some supplements that can stimulate metabolism without collateral damage
The Herbalife solution
Thermo Complete it contains many exciting elements, such as cocoa powder, caffeine, green tea and maté grass, which give an incredible boost of energy, and thanks to which the day will seem less difficult and stressful.Thermo Complete acts against the slowing down of fat metabolism, supports memory and defeats skin aging. An excellent ally for all people who complain of a slow metabolism and a few extra pounds who just don't want to go away!!