Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The well-being of the Immune System
Before addressing the well-being of the Immune System, let's take a small step back.
What is the Immune System?
- One of the ways in which the body uses the immune system is as a safeguard mechanism against diseases, bacteria, viruses and foreign agents.
- The body has a extensive network of cells and tissues in charge of warning the arrival of "invaders".
- As soon as these "invaders" are identified, the immune system is activated.
We have two types of immune responses:
- Immunity innate: reacts quickly to destroy bacteria, viruses and any other foreign material.
- Immunity adaptive: reacts taking longer, but being more specific, it is also more effective against the aggression of a pathogenic agent.
How can we ensure that this fundamental system works correctly?
Good Nutrition + Healthy Lifestyle = IMMUNE WELLBEING.
Proteins are part indispensable Of every cell of the body, including immune cells:
- It has been proven that proteins post-workout they have beneficial effects on the immune system of athletes.
- Make sure that until 30% of yours daily calories comes from proteins.
Herbalife Nutrition products containing protein:
FORMULA 1: it is a balanced and healthy meal that contains 25 vitamins And minerals, including Vitamins A, C, D, B12, Zinc, Folate and Selenium.
TRI BLEND SELECT: Contains natural sources of protein, fiber and Vitamin C.
- The fiber is the part not digestible of vegetables such as vegetables, fruit, cereals and legumes.
- An adequate supply of soluble and insoluble fibers is essential for the normal functioning of the system digestive.
- A healthy gut contributes to maintenance of a healthy immune system.
Herbalife Nutrition products containing Fiber:
5 g of fiber/serving:
6 g of fiber/serving:
- Unsaturated fats perform an indispensable function in your body.
- They are required for normal functioning of the immune system, eyesight, brain and heart function.
- Some are considered essential and must be taken with food.
Vitamins and minerals:
- They are mainly present in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Many of these essential nutrients affect the immune system.
- 75% of the world's population does not consume the fruit and vegetables necessary for their body.
The Formula 2 Man And Woman contain 24 nutrients which they are essential including vitamins: A, C, D, B6, B2, B12, Folic Acid, Zinc, Iron, Copper and Selenium which allow the normal functioning of the immune system.