Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The welfare of the immune system
Before addressing the issue of the welfare of the immune system, let's take a small step back.
What is the immune system?
- One of the ways the body uses the immune system is as a safeguard against diseases, bacteria, viruses and foreign agents.
- The body has onevast network of cells and tissuescharged with warning the arrival of invaders.”.
- As soon as these invaders are detected, the immune system is activated.o.
We have two types ofimmune responses:
- Immunityinnate: reacts quickly to destroy bacteria, viruses and any other foreign material.
- Immunityadaptive: it reacts taking longer, but being more specific, it is also more effective against the aggression of a pathogen.
How can we ensure that this fundamental system works properly?
Good nutrition.Healthy lifestyle= IMMUNE WELL-BEING.
Proteins are partessential ofeach cellof the body, including immune cells:
- It has been shown that proteins post-workout have beneficial effects on the immune system of athletes.
- Make sure that until30% of yoursdaily calories derive from proteins.
Herbalife Nutrition products containing proteins:
FORMULA 1: it is a balanced and healthy meal that it contains25 vitamins isminerals, including Vitamins A, C, D, B12, Zinc, Folate and Selenium.
TRI BLEND SELECT: contains natural sources of protein, fiber and Vitamin C.
- The fiber and the part not digestible of vegetables such as vegetables, fruit, cereals and legumes.
- An adequate supply of soluble and insoluble fibers is essential for the normal functioning of the system digestive.
- A healthy gut contributes tomaintenance of a healthy immune system.
Herbalife Nutrition Products Containing Fiber:
5 g of fiber / serving:
6 g of fiber / serving:
- Unsaturated fats perform an indispensable function in your body.
- They are necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, vision, brain and heart function.
- Some are considered essential and must be taken through food.
Vitamins and minerals:
- They are mainly found in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Many of these essential nutrients affect the immune system.
- 75 of the world population does not consume the fruit and vegetables necessary for their body..
TheFormula 2Man isWoman contain24 nutrients that I amessential including vitamins:A, C, D, B6, B2, B12, Folic Acid, Zinc, Iron, Copper and Selenium that allow the normal functioning of the immune system.