Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Losing weight in menopause
The menopause dietHere are the focal points you should never lose sight of when tackling a weight loss diet during menopause:
- Eat strictly healthy. It seems trivial, also because it is a rule that applies to everyone, from children to the elderly; but especially after 50, women should be very careful about what they present on the table, especially for themselves. There are many diseases lurking, typical of age, related to nutrition. So low in fat, light cooking, lots of fruit and vegetables!a!
- Drink 1.5-2 liters of water per dayo, also in the form of tea, herbal teas, juices and so on. A continuous and sufficient hydration favors the elimination of waste and toxins and, above all, allows to deflate the typical belly of the door, as well as swollen and painful ankles and legs. So always keep a bottle on hand!ta!
- Movement, physical activity, or even simply avoiding the bus and walking for 1 hour a day are necessary rules for the proper functioning of the bones and muscles, and a valid support for the cardio-circulatory system. Never be too sluggish and enjoy the outdoors, and if it rains a little exercise bike in the living room!iorno!
- Control the sudden changes in life and daily stresso it is an optimal solution not only for the health of the psyche, but also to avoid finding consolation in food or in a few too many glasses. Women in this phase of their life are subject to strong moments of sadness damn hormones! and often they tend to compensate for these malfunctions by opening the refrigerator.ro.
- Sleep as much as possible: at least 7-8 hours a day. If that's impossible to do all at once, take an afternoon nap. The body and mind need to rest. Moreover, sleep causes the body to produce substances that increase the sense of satiety..