Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Herbalife diet: how to start
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Sip the herbal tea both for breakfast and lunch
- Melt the mixture Formula 1 in natural water (preferably mineral and non-carbonated) at room temperature
- In the free meal make great use of bresaola, turkey, chicken, meat, fish, vegetables and salad
- Eat vegetables at willand of any kind (even during snacks)
- Don't overdo it with fruit and edibles avoid bananas and grapes
- You can have one more abundant or transgressive meal a week. But only once a week and always on the same day of the week (eg. on Wednesday, every Wednesday)
- Sweets/alcoholics/ice creams/aperitifs/sandwiches/pizza/brioche/sweetened coffee have been abolished
- Never drink sugary drinks. Instead, you can enjoy "zero calorie" drinks (such as Lemonsoda zero, Tonic water Zero, Sprite Zero as well as the famous Coca cola zero, etc - even if they are carbonated it doesn't matter, just don't abuse them!)
- What matters are the calorie: the least possible calories, therefore no sugary drinks
- Focaccia, bread, pizza are all sugars (carbohydrates). In the free meal it is possible to eat pasta, as long as it is little, in addition to bread substitutes
- Gallettes etc. they are fine but ONLY in the free meal and in small quantities
- A nice salad with vegetables, also grilled, eggs or bresaola or turkey or even all together... It's perfectly fine. The meat is also excellent
- Little bit, very little salt, because it prevents fats from melting.