Your shopping cart is currently empty.
What to eat in the summer when the temperature rises
Healthy eating during the summerWhat to prefer then As already said, what the earth offers us is the best product ever. So green light to fruits such as pineapples, watermelons, melons, peaches, strawberries, blackberries, rich in potassium, calcium, vitamins and fiber, for a proper functioning of the intestine, put to the test by the excessive heat and the little water that remains in circulation. Also not to be forgotten is the constant and abundant use of seasonal vegetables, such as beta-carotene carrots, tomatoes, vitamins A and C, refreshing cucumbers, courgettes, vitamins C, E, laxatives and diuretic. Fish will replace the meat meal several times during the week, as it is lighter, more digestible and refreshing. In summer, anchovies, squid, red snapper, shrimps, crabs, shrimps, hake, sea bream and sole are preferred, all preferably caught in the Mediterranean Sea.terraneo.
to know more…Here are some more specific references:
- 100g oftomatoes contain about 11mg of powerful antioxidant lycopene, 25mg of vitamin C, 26mg of phosphorus, 11mg of calcium, 300mg of potassium, and only 18 calories!e!
- 100g ofcarrots contain 23mg of calcium, 320mg of potassium, 69mg of sodium, 5.9mg of vitamin C, 839 µg of vitamin A and only 44 calories
- 100g ofmelon contain 9mg of calcium, 15mg of phosphorus, 267mg of potassium, 37mg of vitamin C, 169 µg of vitamin A and only 34 calories
- 100g ofpeaches contain 6mg of calcium, 190mg of potassium, 20mg of phosphorus, 6.6mg of vitamin C, 16 µg of vitamin A and only 39 calories
- 100g ofcucumbers they contain 14mg of calcium, 21mg of phosphorus, 136mg of potassium, 3.2mg of vitamin C and only 12 calories!
- 100g ofzucchini they contain 15mg of calcium, 262mg of potassium, 38mg of phosphorus, 17mg of vitamin C and only 16 calories.