Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Tips to lose weight without stress
Some tips for a stress-free dietThe little tips to lose weight are so many, many of which are also fun and not so difficult to pursue.
- A slow chewing will make you feel more full, because the overflow signal reaches the brain with a little delay compared to the beginning of the meal, in fact it takes about 20 minutesnuti
- Preferring whole grains will favor intestinal transit thanks to the fiber and tend to satiate moreù)
- Savoring the flavors and aromas of each dish satisfies the sight, smell and taste buds and raises the moodore)
- Having some light and fresh food within reach of the fridge can help you not to flop on snacks or potato chips in bags during afternoon or night hunger pangs
- Never skip meals: the body would mistake this sudden behavior as a kind of food famine, and slow down the basal metabolism, for survival. Great if practiced on a desert island without food, but our home would be a real shamecato
- Never go shopping with hunger pangs gripping the stomach, it would be a serious miscalculation…
- Crunchy foods that need to be bitten and munched fool the brain into believing it has eaten more, make you feel fuller and help take some stress off usess
- Water is the only calorie-free food, and should be used for this. More water in the stomach, less room for foodibi
- Cooking appetizing foods that pleasantly meet our tastes will make us feel less on a diet and less nervous. And they can also be found within a low-calorie diet, just think about it a little..