It often happens that you wake up in your bed with little life force and have no intention of abandoning it. The alarm has already rang several times and we are always there, tossing and turning without the slightest desire to go to work, or school, or to prepare the children for leave. Many people are unable to put together a meaningful sentence until after having consumed two or three cups of coffee, others feel fatigued and tired even during the drive to the office others have a continuous need for sweets to get up and feel more energetic . Stress and a hectic life often lead us to no longer care about our vital force threshold and we continue with our routine without ever asking ourselves the reasons, causes and consequences of what we do. Like almost all problems, analyzing what we bring to the table every day can tell us much more than we think a healthy and balanced diet can really work miracles! In fact, there are some foods that give an extra charge of vitality, and can be really useful for our cause of eternal sleepiness.nnati.
- Not everyone likes garlic, and after eating it we should at least brush our teeth and chew a mint! However, not everyone knows that it is really very good, since it is a natural antibiotic, and it fights fatigue; it also regulates the release of sugar in the bloodue
- Dried fruit is rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins and anti-radical fats; calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and vitamin B6, are all useful components to keep the energy level high during the day
- Oranges and bananas are rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, stimulant of the immune system and an energy vitamin; moreover, bananas have a lot of carbohydrates and potassium; fruit in general helps the body to store iron, thus fighting anemia and low vitalitytà
- Lavena promotes a gradual release of energy as it has a low glycemic index, is rich in magnesium and potassium and in vitamin B, for energy production. Also excellent is the oat bran which stimulates the elimination of fats favoring intestinal transitle
- Chilli stimulates appetite and helps the digestive system, favoring the assimilation of nutrients and giving energy throughout the dayta
- Ginger is a powerful detoxifier and protects the intestine by promoting the restoration of energy throughout the bodymo
To meet the needs of our body and to better face the day ahead, the Herbalife laboratories have studied and tested a formulation calledLiftoff
, that is an energy drink composed of guarana with caffeine for concentration and memory, vitamin B B12, riboflavin, thiamine and pantothenic acid, vitamin C against fatigue. With only 9 calories per serving, it's a great alternative to sugary or carbonated drinks.sate.
Effects of caffeine
Caffeine is an alkaloid present in many plants, over 60 different species. It is extracted from the fruits, seeds and leaves and is inserted in tea, coffee and in recent times also in so-called energy drinks. The most classic and well-known effect of this natural substance is the removal, at least temporarily, of tiredness, sometimes causing disturbed sleep. A less known but well-known effect in caffeine is the stimulation towards diuresis and therefore useful for the elimination of toxins. In recent times the presence of powerful antioxidants has been shown in caffeinated drinks and also in chocolate. These antioxidants appear to work in favor of cancer prevention. Some analyzes carried out in recent years have found a positive effect of caffeine in the treatment of allergies, since it is able to reduce the concentration of histamines, or nitrogenous chemical mediators that are formed in the face of an allergen.ene.