Your shopping cart is currently empty.
10 Tricks to Lose Weight
Down with obesity!L’obesity is the major cause of deaths in the world, and is the number one disease that characterizes today's society, so-called well-being, where people move much less, eat wrongly and excessively, and accumulate errors after errors every day they develop pathologies such as diabetes, stroke and lymphatic. In Italy, almost one in ten people are obese, while one in three is overweight. If your goal is to lose weight, while maintaining the right amount of nutrients for the well-being of your psycho-physical balance, you need to learn someune basic rules valid for all people who decide to change their wrong habits, and not just food, to redeem themselves by trying to run for cover and gain health, energy, and aesthetic appeal.
10 Diet Tricks for Weight LossHere are 10 useful tips to lose excess pounds effectively, healthily and correctly:
- Never skip meals, is a rule to always keep in mind: the day must be marked by three main meals plus two very light snacks
- Drink at least two liters of water a dayo; liquids are essential to allow all our internal organs to function at their best, and if you can also reduce your salt intake daily, your body and all its water system will thank youo
- Vary, vary, vary: in the diet, whoever has the most imagination in the kitchen wins. A varied diet is not only much healthier, but also stimulates a kind of fulfillment and keeps boredom at baya
- Avoid junk foods carefully: forget forever precooked soups, canned foods and so on; if you do not have much time to devote to cooking food, opt for valid meal replacements, to feed yourself in a sensible, nutritious and satiating way, albeit quickly
- Combine the reduction in total calorie intake with an’physical activity, even light; sport increases lean mass, melts fat and helps in weight loss as it accelerates metabolism, resulting in a higher consumption of daily calories
- You have tosay goodbye to laziness: in addition to the physical exercise to be programmed within the week, also invent some clever compromise that allows you to always move your body, more than you did before. A very valid example, hackneyed but still excellent, is to avoid the elevator anded always use the stairs, or avoid taking the car for short distances, but prefer the bicycle or a nice walk, take advantage of the dog and often accompany him on long and fun outingse
- Never go shopping with hunger: always go to the supermarket after having already eaten one of the main meals, thus avoiding filling the pantry or the refrigerator with unhealthy and easy foodsi”
- At home they must never be missing healthy snacks breaks hunger lean, filling and in line with your balanced diet; You will thus avoid throwing yourself on the first bar of chocolate that comes your way!
- Avoid filling yourself with carbohydrates such as pasta, rice, potatoes, bread; opt instead for whole-grain ones and replace them often by adding more proteins to your daily diet: proteins stimulate the development of lean mass and increase metabolism a bit like sportsrt)
- Don't set impossible goals, like 7 kilos in a month or nonsense of that nature; if we take into consideration a balanced diet, without nutritional deficiencies of one or more types of minerals or vitamins, we are talking about a real food re-education. With excessive goals aiming for lightning-fast drops in body weight you could get lost along the way due to possible disappointments